Monday 8 September 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up // 7th September

Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there (including all the technically-not-fathers, etc.)! It feels like it has been a very busy week this week, I hope everyone got some nice down time to relax before it all starts again tomorrow.
I guess it would be fair to say I had a pretty good week this week. Things just seemed to work out well - although I think a lot of the time its all about perspective. It's important not to let pointless things get you down.
If you saw my last post you'll know I went to the Cat Cafe Melbourne this week, which was a great experience. I had a lot of fun shopping around Melbourne city too. I got a lot of parcels from the postman this week as well - most of the thing I bought with my birthday money from my partner. Being as indecisive as I am, it took me longer than required to choose what I wanted to spend my $100 on (I ended up spending $135 *oops*). Once I actually receive everything I might put a post up, because it is all sooo pretty! Currently, 98% of my makeup collection is drugstore (Maybelline, Rimmel, Revlon, etc.) so it's been very exciting to get some higher-quality goods.

Unfortunately, both Jordan and I skipped the gym for the majority of the week. It's been becoming increasingly hard to find a time where we can both go together. Next week we're going to put in so much more effort - I want to look toned and sexy for when shorts and singlet weather comes around this year!


Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment