Wednesday 13 August 2014

Birthday Wish-List // Ikea, Nike, Hourglass, Too Faced

In just a few short weeks, my birthday will be upon us (I'm turning 20!) and although I've had my main present picked out for a long time, I thought it might be fun to make a little post including some things which I've been dreaming of. Plus, I never know - Christmas isn't all that far away either... *wink wink*.

Ikea furniture: Top of my list - and what I'll hopefully be getting for my birthday. Watching youtubers with their perfectly set up makeup stations has had me lusting after a set of Alex draws. We don't have a huge amount of space in our bedroom but I think either the 100mm or 120mm desk top would fit fine and make a beautiful dressing table/vanity paired with a small stool.
(This image was sourced from google, but is essentially what I want).


Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette: For a long time I was considering the Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palettes, but especially after they brought out Naked 3, there were too many for me to choose from (I'm absolutely horrible at making decisions). Since this palette was released I've all but forgotten about the UD Naked palettes. I mean, just look at how beautiful these colours are... and all in the one palette. Plus, it smells like chocolate! What more do I need to say?


A good gym bag: As mentioned in one of my earlier posts, I've been using a large black tote (intended to be a handbag) whenever I go to gym, ever since I first joined 9 months ago. While I've been meaning to upgrade, I haven't done much active looking other than to notice that StyleRunner.com.au stock some really stylish, beautiful sports bags.







Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette: More makeup! Okay, I might be a little addicted. However, this highlighting palette looks truly beautiful and highlighting products are something my makeup collection is really lacking so far. These powders look so luxurious, but I found this palette for a decent price on net-a-porter and I'm itching to get it now - even if I get it as a 'present to myself'.
Bedside lamps: Although I don't have anything particular in mind here, a bedside lamp would really come in useful a lot of the time (who's familiar with the blind dash to the bed) and would save a few of the 'who's turn is it to turn the light off' arguments. I'd like something small and rather simple, and of course white, or maybe a soft neutral colour, to tie in with the bedroom colour scheme.
Beacon have a great selection (as you would expect from a lighting store) ranging from the very plain to rather abstract.




Nike Roshe Run: I'll be the first to admit that I don't need another pair of new sneakers. There is really something about Nikes though - they are functional, stylish and (generally) comfortable. I've had my eye on Roshe Runs for some time now, but all the nice styles sell out super quick!




I could go on and on about all the things I'd like to own, some cheaper and some far more expensive (a celine handbag is right up there) but I know I already get far more than I deserve from my partner - he really spoils me. My family are great too; I'll appreciate any and all presents which I get!


Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment