Saturday 2 August 2014

Workout Style // Outfit featuring Nike, 2XU

Go-to gym look // Nike Air Pegasus

Go-to gym look // Nike Air Pegasus by beckystewart on Polyvore


This here is one of my favourite looks for gym wear. I like to keep things simple clothing-wise when I workout and prefer black - it is slimming to the body and doesn't tend to show obvious sweat marks! My favourite top to wear with these tights is one from Cotton On Body, it isn't the exact one pictured however it is very similar. I like that it is long enough to cover my bum.... because my 2XU tights are TOO tight for me! Shame, I know. It took me a long time to accept the fact that I really should start buying a size up. The tights fit okay, until I bend over and give everyone an insight into what kind of underwear I'm wearing. Apart from this (which I accept is entirely my fault for buy a size too small), I think they are great compression tights and would definitely recommend them.

I consider all my Nikes to be my babies but I definitely hold a soft spot for my Nike Air Pegasus+ 30's. They are just the perfect colour! And really comfortable too. I definitely rate these over Free Runs.

Ever since I joined this gym I've just been taking a plain black tote bag with me. It's big enough to carry my water bottle and towel as well as anything else I need. Basically, it does the job. I don't have this particular bag in the picture - I am on the lookout for one though, I'm a huge fan of everything Nike. 
This post was made with the help of the fantastic Polyvore app. Details for the outfit pictured are below.

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment