Monday 11 August 2014

Weekly Wrap-up // 10th August

Hello everyone!

I thought I might start a new thing, where on a Sunday evening I post about the week that was. While I'm aware it will make my blog become more personal,  I think it will good for me to reflect on how things have been. Lets be honest - we all take things for granted sometimes. 

So here goes...

The good stuff:
I am forever grateful for everything my wonderful partner does for me. This week he paid for us to get mexican take-away - a luxury in our town where there is only one Mexican restaurant. He also came shopping with me on multiple occasions, although I know how much he despises shopping.

I'm incredibly happy, our older kitty, Eve, is finally starting to accept our young kitten, Toffee! It's been 2 (maybe 3?) weeks since we brought her home and while they havent been very aggressive, Eve was definitely unsure about the new member of the family. Today they were even caught cleaning each other. It was so sweet!



While browsing the specials on Catch of the Day, I found St. Tropez tan which retails for approx. $60 here in Australia,  for only $27.98. Definitely counting that as a win!

The not-so-good stuff:
Friday marked the 4 year anniversary of when we lost my cousin, Rachel. My general way of dealing with any thing bad is to ignore it, but it's hard when I can't even log onto Facebook without being flooded with pictures of her.

Overall this was a very slow week - I worked  a fair few extra shifts and spent a lot of money (oops!) but nothing overly exciting.

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment